If you like to be notified early when new versions of our software are released, please subscribe to our Newsletter.
- Create GUI based applications using Fortran 9x/200x
- GUI controls based on native Windows/Motif components
- Totally Fortran based, no mixed language programming
- No low level API access required
- Visual tools simplify GUI design
- Meaningful names make code easier to read/maintain
- Mature platform-independent graphics
- Substantial operating system interface
- Numerous graphics hardcopy/export formats supported
- Royalty-free distribution of Winteracter-based programs
- Free technical support by email
New: plusFORT V7.25 now with 64-bit support.
A multi-purpose set of tools for analyzing and improving Fortran programs. Version 7.25 is the first fully 64 bit version of plusFORT, and in consequence, only 64 bit versions of Windows, Linux and MacOS are supported. In addition, PFFE, the plusFORT graphical user interface has been substantially upgraded, and now supports context sensitive help for all configuration options.
With Silverfrost FTN95: Fortran for Windows you can create console based, conventional Windows® and Microsoft .NET applications. Silverfrost FTN95 is the only compiler that can produce Microsoft .NET applications that can use the full Fortran 95 language. Silverfrost FTN95 also boasts its world leading CHECKMATE run-time checking technology that finds bugs fast!
Silverfrost FTN95 is a full Fortran 95 standards compliant compiler, capable of producing fast executables for Win32, Win64, and for Microsoft .NET. FTN95 ships with the world’s best runtime checking and a great range of supporting software. All standard and many vendor-specific legacy language features are supported, so that Fortran projects may be any combination of Fortran 77, Fortran 90 and Fortran 95.
New – Winteracter V12.0 – a GUI toolset for the Fortran programming language including various visual development tools and a substantial subroutine library. Available for Windows, Linux and Mac. Each licence now includes libraries for all currently supported compilers on the corresponding platform. Both 32 and 64-bit support included.
Build Faster Code Faster
Pro Fortran 2019 combines performance and features not available from any other Fortran vendor.
- Industry-leading performance
- Robust, parallel, scalable code
- Easy-to-use, Fortran/C IDE or command prompt, speeds development
- AWE Fortran application framework, HPC, Data Access and Math Libraries
- 2D/3D Graphics
- Windows, OS X, and Linux have the same look, feel and functionality
- Dynamic, mixed floating licenses available
- Industry’s best tech support includes live phone technicians
- Optional IMSL Numerical Libraries bundles available (please inquire)
Windows Bonus – GINO GUI Lite a $395 value – Included FREE!
Code New Breakthroughs in Software Performance
- Create faster code: Boost application performance that scales on current and future Intel platforms.
- Build code faster: Simplify the process of creating parallel code.
This comprehensive suite of development tools makes it simpler to build and modernize code with the latest techniques in vectorization, multithreading, multinode parallelization, and memory optimization. It enables C, C++, Fortran, and Python* software developers to: