Absoft Pro Fortran 2020
Build Faster Code Faster
Pro Fortran 2020 combines performance and features not available from any other Fortran vendor.
- Industry-leading performance
- Robust, parallel, scalable code
- Easy-to-use, Fortran/C IDE or command prompt, speeds development
- AWE Fortran application framework, HPC, Data Access and Math Libraries
- 2D/3D Graphics
- Windows, OS X, and Linux have the same look, feel and functionality
- Dynamic, mixed floating licenses available
- Industry’s best tech support includes live phone technicians
- Optional IMSL numerical library bundles available
Windows Bonus – GINO GUI Lite – Included FREE!
Have a test drive – request an evaluation copy!
Designed to build code in the most efficient way possible, the Pro Fortran compiler utilizes advanced technology. This includes load balancing, AVX and OpenMP 3.1 support, AMDAL HPC scientific and engineering math library, Fast Data Visualization, and much more. We’re continually improving our Pro Fortran tool suite, and the Absoft Fortran IDE—the only commercial Fortran IDE developed by Fortran experts. By developers. For developers.
Pro Fortran Compiler
The Pro Fortran compiler is a highly optimizing and highly extended Fortran 95 compiler. It includes full FORTRAN 77 support and F2003 and F2008 features. All popular workstation extensions, such as Cray Pointers and VAX variable directed output formatting, are implemented. It features advanced parallel and vector optimizers and AVX/SSE support to ensure maximum application performance.
Symmetric Multi-processing (SMP)
Multi-threading, a high-performance parallel optimizer, data perfecting, profile guided optimization, IPO, and advanced optimizations can be performed automatically. Combined with the included math libraries, the compiler provides the best solution for creating maximum application performance on single and multi-core systems. The compiler also supports the OpenMP 3.1 directives and run-time environment.
Auto-Vectorization on x86 & x64 Processors
The Pro Fortran compiler includes auto-vectorization capabilities. It utilizes SIMD instructions to restructure code for executing multiple operations simultaneously. This action is performed automatically and requires no action by the programmer. Auto-vectorization is especially effective on loops and in some cases can result in significant speed increases.
Parallel Programming with OpenMP Support
OpenMP is an industry standard directive based approach to high-level parallel programming. The Pro Fortran compiler implements OpenMP on Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms.
Advanced Compiler Technology
Pro Fortran uses advanced compiler technology to implement a large number of optimization techniques. These can be enabled individually or in combination to produce the best performance while maintaining accuracy in numerically sensitive algorithms.
- Loop Nest Optimization – loop fusion, pre-fetching, vectorization, and more
- Global Scalar Optimization – alias analysis, copy propagation, and more
- Local Procedure Optimization – loop unrolling, IF-conversion, and more
- Inter-Procedural Analysis – function in-lining, inter-procedural propagation, and more
- Code Generation Optimization – peephole optimization, instruction scheduling, and more
Supported Extensions and Features
In addition to complete Fortran 95 support, the Pro Fortran compiler implements a number of extensions from workstation Fortran compilers and the F2003 and F2008 standards.
- VAX Fortran Extensions
- F2003 and F2008 Features
- Workstation Extensions
- Cray Pointers
- UNIX Fortran Compatibility Library
Additionally available for Absoft ProFortran are tools like
- IMSL Numerical Libraries (on request, please inquire)
- GINO Graphics Libraries
- Winteracter GUI & Graphics Tools
DEFORM Compatible Versions
Absoft also provide support for DEFORM software packages. The following DEFORM compatible compilers are still available:
- DEFORM v10.2, v11.0, v11.1, v11.2, and v12.0 are compatible with Absoft Pro Fortran v11.0
- Older versions of DEFORM are compatible with Absoft Pro Fortran v10.0 & v9.0
Please contact us, if you want to acquire one of these elder versions.